Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Madness

I like mondays, but if I tell you why you're gonna think I'm crazy... I don't mind the long school day I have every monday (well at least if I actually go), the after-weekend dip, and my hard power-yoga class..  I endure it all with a smile on my face because a new monday, means a brand new week of my fave television series. Monday = Bones, Tuesday = The Mentalist & Castle, Thursday = Private Practice & Cougar Town and often these series are my instant mood uplifters! (and don't get me started on the other shows I follow online! okay well I can't help myself: Gossip Girl, Glee, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Pretty Little Liars,... and ok I'll stop before I start talking about the DVD sets I'm waiting for... well if you reeeeally wanna know: Desperate Housewives, Weeds, and many more :p)
But also, mondays symbolize a new start start, well for me anyways. You know how it is, every friday you'd say 'monday I'll start eating healthier' or 'I'll start working harder for school on monday' and you probably will for a day or two, but it doesn't matter if by wednesday you're munching on your favorite chocolate bar because there will always be the next monday.

On another note here are some of my favorite things of this week/month/forever:

-My two guitars, they are awesome friends :p-

-I got this little journal/diary/notebook in Anthropology, they don't have one where I live, but every time I'm in London or New York it's one of my first stops. It's just a beautiful store, they have clothes but miraculously I am waaay more into the bits and bobs they sell, it's a definite must see to if you're ever near one. This specific diary is awesome because it has different sections and is great for if you're out of your own ideas "daily to-do list, daily doodles, daily expenses, daily journal"-

-I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift's songs. I'm still in love with her Fearless CD but I'm really into her new one too. Her lyrics are just so real and every time one of her songs starts playing I instantly smile. My favorite songs on this CD so far are 'Mine' 'Sparks Fly' 'Back to December' 'Speak Now' 'Mean' 'Never grow up' and 'Better than revenge' I know, practically the entire album :-)-

-How can you not love this little pink and cute laptop? And it's small enough to drag along to uni!-


Any suggestions for awesome TV shows I should be watching?

1 comment:

  1. We have the new Taylor Swift album?!!!
    (note 1st person plural 'cause I'm hoping you'll share:):)

    xxx Laura

    ReplyDelete