Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall Fashion on a Lazy Sunday

                                                      Pic 1
Sundays, sometimes they're heaven however sometimes they can be hell. Everyone loves lazying around a bit from time to time, but if it gets too lazy and there's not much to do, I go crazy. I need to keep busy and do stuff, it doesn't have to be important, it could just be baking or being creative and writing a song. Today's staying productive and killing time strategy was taking some pictures. I figured why not go outside because I love the fall; the colors are beautiful, the air is fresh and it's still warm enough to not freeze your booty off so today my sis and I ventured outside. I put some stuff together and just maybe if you're out of ideas and need some inspiration for this autumns style, i hope these pics can help ;)

pic 2

Pic 1 & 2:
Top & Boots: BCBG Max Azria
Shorts: Zara
Vest: New Look
Necklace: River Island

Pic 3

Pic 3:
Boots: Converse
Jeggings: New Look
Vest: H&M
Top: Massimo Dutti

Pic 4

Pic 4, 5 & 6:
Faux Fur Vest: Vintage store, 'Think Twice' Antwerp
Shoes: New Look

Pic 5
pic 6

No comments:

Post a Comment