Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ikea, Maison Du Monde and Pink shoes...

I love my room, but it has a slanted roof so when i sit at my desk I get claustrophobic because the roof practically touches my head... and after wondering how to get rid of this problem and making homework on my bed for years I remembered that we have an amazing room in our house that no one really uses. So I took it upon myself to make it look pretty and I have officially named it my office. So on this lovely day my mom, my sis and I went to the IKEA and Maison Du Monde to buy some things to bring this dump back to life :-) I loved so many things they had at Maison Du Monde but it was ridiculously overpriced... but next time I go, after I win the lottery (obviously) I'm gonna empty that store.

Maison Du Monde

Zebra Striped Pillow: Maison Du Monde

Super Awesome Plant and Plant Pot: IKEA

Gold Bowl thingy: Maison Du Monde

Our IKEA food stash... Best Meatballs in the universe

Me, working hard... No I wasn't watching Gossip Girl...Ok maybe I was :p

I'm trying to keep the room professional but with a cool/girly touch but when I invite important business people over I want them to know I mean business, yes even though I wear pink shoes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment