Sunday, November 14, 2010

Welcome, let me introduce myself :-)

Hi everyone,
This is my very first post so i thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself. I'm Alice Avery; serious singer, crazy cupcake creator, studious student, super sister and lover of life. So I'm a singer, or at least I love singing, I'm a signed artist and I'm in the middle of creating my very first album! It's all very exciting :-) This album is like my baby, I'm writing all the songs and I can't wait to let everyone hear it, it really is a projection of my life, well maybe sometimes with some sparked imagination, but u catch my draft right :p (i know it's drift but inside joke). So with the release of the first single coming up in the near future I thought it would be fun to share the lead up to it... To show people everything that happens in my life and what a 'starting out/upcoming artist' actually does... sometimes it might be random stuff like me baking yummy cupcakes (of course I'll share recipes ;-))  or sometimes I might talk about days at the studio, or important meetings with music industry hotshots or sexy photo shoots... but this'll kinda be like my journal :-)
And I know it might be random but who knows maybe if you're bored, you'll actually enjoy reading my posts or at least you'll have killed some time that you could probably be using much more usefully by watching an awesome episode of cougar town or if you're crazy by studying for the upcoming exams!
Anyways, thanks for even visiting this site while I'm still a "nobody" and I hope I can entertain you in the future ;)
Have a great day and don't forget to smile!
x
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment