Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My week

Performed at the stereo 03 event today, I really liked my outfit but my mom nearly didn't let me out of the house in it... for some reason she didnt like it :p

My awesome cat Gigi, my best friend :-)

How cool are these sunglasses... ended up not buying them,  don't really suit me...too bad 

These flowers smell so good! 

My failed cupcakes, Ok they look gross but I thought they tasted nice... My mom threw most of them away, what a waste!

I cooked the best risotto this week! I almost went to heaven when I tasted it, can't wait to make it again!
(I love hanging around the house in my bathrobe... I know, I'm weird... but it's just so soft!)

My sisters and I at the stereo 03 event

Saw this accident a few days ago... everyone was safe but it reminds you how important safe driving is! 




1 comment:

  1. Nice sisters ... leuke poes ... ik zit int weekend ook in myne pyjama thuis, no problem!
    Groetjes Bartyboy

    ReplyDelete