Saturday, April 9, 2011


Last week I performed at the Mannequin Model pre-selection competition, it was in a huge mall and was alotta fun. There were some really cute kids who came up to me and told me they wanted to become a singer too. And I told them to practice alot, never give up, keep trying and put your heart in it. Trust me it's hard, and I don't really see my self as a singer yet, well I do but when someone asks me what I do I'm always hesitant to say "I'm a singer" cuz chances are they don't know me yet so I always awkwardly say, "I kinda try to sing" :p which doesn't really show how enthusiastic I am about it, but I really am very excited about all of it, and work very hard at it, I guess I just have high standards and won't stop and call myself a 'real' 'serious' 'successful' singer until well I am :p
Until that day comes, it's just all about never giving up and persevering... and of course believing in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment