Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring!


I can't believe it's nearly April again, it seems like last years easter just passed... time flies so fast lately, I can't keep up!  

I couldn't pass this chocolate egg while I was doing groceries today, I'm one of the worst chocoholics out there!
(already had 3 of them today! I know I'm crazy, but let me tell you they are YUMMY!)

Some spring-ish flowers that are brightening up my kitchen as we speak
(they look a little dead in this picture, but not in real life!)

My cute new shoes from New Look, u likey?

I'm in love with my new stripy t-shirt from New Look
(I went kinda overboard in New Look as you might have already guessed :p)

I bought this at a little flea market in Antwerp yesterday, this is going up in my office!  

Hope you all have a great week!
love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment