Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

It's such a nice day today! The sun is shining, there's not much more I really need right now. Isn't it funny how one little thing can change your entire mood!? It's like these little chocolates with the flower, my mom bought them a few days ago, and as soon as I saw them, they made me happy (I know I'm weird!) but seriously, you don't need a lot, it's those little things that can make the difference.


Sometimes it's crazy how little you need to get annoyed, and end up wasting a day doing nothing but sulking around... I always feel stupid afterwords, because does it really matter? Sometimes I get frustrated about my whole music career, wanting it to go faster, wondering what I can do to make it go better... but if it just frustrates me and brings me down... that's not why I got into this career. I'm in it to be able to do what I love, and if it takes a while... that's normal but I shouldn't let it get to me... Just keep going with a smile on your face, and enjoy every moment of it... Because just even being on the brink or start of this big adventure is already something to be happy about and feel grateful for.

I went to Taylor Swift's concert yesterday and it was AMAZING! This girl is so sweet and talented and you can feel the love she sends out into the audience... She already was one of my favorites and is without a doubt a very big inspiration to me and one of the best song writers out there... but after yesterday I'm an even bigger fan (didn't think that was possible :p)! If she's ever performing near you, go watch it because it is so worth it! 



Have a great week people! :-)
And don't forget to smile!
xoxo
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment