Sunday, February 20, 2011

trains, planes and automobiles


Had a busy busy week! Wednesday I had a performance at Starry night, which was alotta fun, but you have no idea how stressful it was to get there... I had to come straight from England but came across a very mean train dude who shut the door as I was standing next to him... I was like "euhm I need to get on that train" obviously, and he was like "oh no can do, automatic doors, cant open them anymore"... I started flipping out well silently flipping out, and thought for sure I was only gonna get to Belgium after the show... thought I would've been killed by some people! Luckily I had memorized the train schedule wrong (thank god I'm blond!) and there was a new train just an hour and a half later, so I did miss the soundcheck but that wasn't too bad, made performing a bit more exciting :p

Yesterday night we played another Acoustic Set in this miniature (but gezellig) café in Leuven. The sound was horrible, couldn't really hear anything so if you were there and I popped your ears, sorry! But it was good practice and hopefully some people that had never heard of me yet liked some of my songs :-)
There was one guy who asked me to have a picture taken with him and I swear as soon as I stood next to him and started smiling, he put his hand on my butt (i said what what?!) and this wasn't a young hot guy so definitely wasn't feeling it, but I was so happy that someone had brought along my single, asked me to sign it and then have a picture taken that I couldn't turn around and slap him... so I leaned the other way, trying to get away... but definitely feel fraped... or well atleast a heavy invasion of my personal space... next time no chance mister! I know kungfu! :p

anyhooo... I'm gonna enjoy this lovely sunday by doing a ton of homework... yay :-s

(it just started snowing here, crazy!)



Just in case you forgot... you can still download my debut single on iTunes! :-)


album.php.jpg

1 comment: