Sunday, February 13, 2011

This Weekend

When you're a singer, you have to play at many different kinds of events. This weekend we did a show at a gala bal (sounds fancy but was filled with borderline alco's) and one at a highschool festival (i should've know students aren't in school in the weekends, duh!). Both were fun and a good practise and bonding moment for my band and I, hope we have many more shows coming up!

Right now I'm on a train en route to England... I slept the first hour (only went to bed at 4 yesterday and had to be at our soundcheck at 12.30 today so, I deserved a nap) but woke up from this weird smell... I didn't open my eyes but I just knew the guy next to me had taken his socks off... GROSS! I mean it's not gross if you have clean, rosy smelling feet (like mine) but when you're old and bald, it's obvious that ain't the case. So after my not trying to breathe failed, I peaked to the left and sure, saw a pair of smelly old socks... I mean if you're reading a german book, a french magazine and speak English, you should be smart enough to know when to put those shoes back on! Luckily the guy went off to the 'restaurant' part and I could breathe normally again! :p

anyway, besides that, not much going on... BUT for the Belgians who might be (probably not cuz only like one person reads my blog... :p) reading this, I've got two awesome performances coming up this week. The first one is on wednesday 16.02.11 in Wilrijk at "Starry Night" in the CC with my band and there are tons of other cool artists playing, and then saturday 19.02.11 we're playing an acoustic set in Leuven, at CafĂ© Plaza 22.30... So be there or be SQUARE!

1 comment:

  1. know the feeling, smells like being "on the road...", good luck girl !!

    ReplyDelete