Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Singing, talking & melting

I'm so in love with my super cute mini hp laptop! As I'm eating some yummy carrot soup in a little soups n juices bar in the middle of town, I can actually blog at the same time cuz I didn't die dragging along a huge laptop... nope I just slid my small (pink btw, i know,AWESOME!) hp in my purse and barely even felt it!
I am however kinda tired, not from a heavy bag, but from going to bed pretty late after a very intense (and hot!) band rehearsal... crammed in one little room with 6 people and no airco.. trust me don't wear anything grey! Everyone was melting... but it was fun and eventhough we only had a limited amount of time we got through everything and it all actually sounded good so I'm excited to go rock the stage with my band...! 


On another note, I had to get out of bed, or more like roll out of bed, early this morning to go to my very first voice coaching lesson... It's not to learn how to sing or anything but it's so I can finally start talking like a normal person :p haha no my blabbing is pretty standard I think but it's more to learn how to talk without straining my vocal chords, and with the right pronunciation, and to stay on topic during interviews and not completely stray and start talking about my mega cute cat (Gigi)... And it was fun, the lady gave me an introduction, some lecture to take home and pretty soon I'm gonna talk like a rockstar! (or maybe just like a more cleaned up version of Alice, less "euhming" and more sexy and smooth, sweet talking)


How much cuter can a laptop get?!?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was doing a search for pink HP mini and found this... Just wondering, where did u get it? and is it querty or azerty? tksss :)

    ReplyDelete