Monday, February 7, 2011

Performing @ Den Deugeniet

As I arrived at the venue I was playing at yesterday, "den Deugeniet", I was just hoping that my friends that tagged along wouldn't be too bored... My songs aren't really meant to be brought acoustic, they're supposed to be really loud and crazy but we gave it our best yesterday and as it turned out, it actually worked out pretty well with just a guitar and keyboard. My friends didn't fall asleep and the audience (the usual pub crowd + some younger guys and people from my label) actually seemed enthusiastic or so it seemed (but there was a spot shining in my eyes so maybe I saw wrong :p). I guess when you don't have a full band behind you, there's more room for some vocal experimenting so I had alotta fun. One guy even asked my autograph, although it turned out what they really wanted was my number (I obviously didn't give it) but all in all it was a fun, and great experience and I can't wait for my next performance! 
Thnx to everyone that showed up and I hope you'll come to the next show ;-)
xoxo 
Alice Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment