Monday, December 20, 2010

I know what you did.... last week

Who else is loving the snow!?! I know I am :-)

I've had a great last week, I performed twice, which I know isn't ridiculously much but I just love every opportunity I get to sing so I was happy...
The first performance was at an event for  "Ronduit magazine", I felt really honored to be asked for it because it was in sign of the future "stars of Belgium" so pretty cool! Only sang two songs, my first single which is in stores next week! (you can check it out @ www.sonicangel.com/artist/alice/music "U make my heart beat") and Santa Baby, just cuz I looove christmas songs :-)
It was alotta fun and I got to hang out with the artists, which was great.
Saturday I performed in two ECI shops, first in Wijnegem and then at the store in Hasselt, it was the first time I actually played it with the guitarist from my band and it worked out super well! It was just acoustic but sounded pretty good (if i may say so :p) 
Tomorrow I've got my first television appearance, I'm singing a song on JIM tv (Belgian television) and they're gonna interview me, hope I don't fall or say anything stupid :p
If you're in Belgium definitely tune in, it's on JIM fuzz, between 17 and 19 pm 
Ronduit Magazine

ECI

Ronduit Event

Have A Great Week!
Love,
Alice Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment