Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas & JIM

Hi guys,

I cannot believe it's christmas eve tomorrow! I don't know if it's the same at your house, but here we're busy getting everything ready for our christmas bash! I'm so excited (and broke, i'm a sucker for buying too many christmas prezzies) and so happy that it's a white christmas :-)

A few days ago I had my first real TV appearance, I was so nervous (but "good" nervous :-)) and I think it went ok, all though next time I have to look in the right camera! :p If you curious, definitely check out this link:

http://jim.be/blog/alice-avery-live-fuzz-video

Hope you're all excited for tmrw!

Backstage @ JIM 

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Alice! I'm happy to see that you are starting to make it as an artist! I still remember that you sung torn from Natalie Imbruglia at Elementary school. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete