Friday, August 26, 2011

It's friday, friday, gotta get down on friday!



I'm so excited!


You're probably wondering why


Nope, it's not cuz I'm finally getting my unibrow fixed


All though I should


It's cause my second single will be released this fall!


Hey, don't hate, I can be excited... I ain't no crazy person!


It just feels like my head is gonna explode from excitement


But yay! 
Stay tuned for upcoming pics and progress running up to the release of the second single



So we are finally getting back in the studio to finish the second single! Get ready for the release this fall! But until then don't forget you can still download my debut single "U make my heart beat" on iTunes. 
I'll be posting pics and progress of the run up to the release of the second single right here throughout september so be sure to check in ;-)
xoxo
Alice




No comments:

Post a Comment