Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Weekend!

This week just flew by! It being the first week of finally being back in Belgium and because I have some exams next week it was supposed to be filled with studying (ha yeah right) but of course somehow I just didn't get to that quite yet... (I'm starting today!) 
So what did I do, not much really... just a little of this and that. Met up with friends and went to the belgian seaside for a few days, hung out with family and watched some movies (Planet of the apes, I want a baby ape! Due date, highlarious; and morning glory, super funny).
Here are some random pictures of my week!

Gerard: My giraffe friend in Knokke

Pancake addicted

Forever 21 opening soon on the Meir, Antwerp... So excited!

Salitos Mojito... so yummy

Sunflowers on our main shopping street; my mom thinks it's out of place but I love it

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment