Monday, May 23, 2011

Styling #5 Antwerpen by "Glamour Bbey"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finally on our last day of the "Hands up for fresh talent" tour we had the opportunity to perform in my home town Antwerp!
I was so excited because my friends were able to come watch and didn't have to drive to the end of the world for it. This time I was styled by Cindy, who owns the blog: http://glamour-bbey.blogspot.com/.
She is super friendly and very stylish, she was wearing an awesome outfit herself and I actually went out and bought the shoes she was wearing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress: H&M. Shoes & Socks: New Look. Hat & Bracelet: Vintage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cindy and I (check out her pink shoes, totally bought them!)

Don't forget you can still vote till the end of June!
Did I mention you can win 2 festival tickets!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment