Saturday, May 14, 2011

Styling #3 Luik "Lorrainefstyle.com"

Last week we played in Luik... Now I have to tell you eventhough it's still Belgium, it feels like you're in a different country, where people only speak french! So ofcourse I started off by saying "Bonjour Liege!" but seriously I wasn't gonna embarrass myself so just spoke english for the rest of the show but that didnt seem to work either, the only guys who seemed to understand were the hobo's who were enthusiastically dancing in front of the stage. So next time I'm playing in Wallonia I'm defnitly taking a crash course french...

Anyhoo, for this show I was styled by Lorraine; a very sweet and awesome girl who's been blogging for ages and has an amazing taste. Definitly check out her blog: http://www.lorrainefstyle.com/ 

Here are some pics of the outfit she put together for me (which my band btw loved!)
Shorts & Top: H&M, Bracelet: Vintage
Shoes: H&M
End result!

Read the interview Hands up for fresh talent had with Lorraine about this gig

Have a great day everyone!
xoxo
Alice

2 comments:

  1. You look so great !
    Lorraine has really an amazing sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viva Lorraine! this style fits you really well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete