Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fashion Help!


So I spotted these skirts last weekend in River Island. Now I'm a cheap-o, must be that little Dutch part deep inside me, but I don't buy clothes or things that cost more than 20 €. Luckily I am an awesome bargain hunter and get a huge rush from finding awesome pieces at great prices :-)
So now my dilemma is, this skirt... costs about 40 €, which is OUTRAGEOUS! But I'm so in love with it, even more, I'm in love with all the different colors and patterns they sell them in... so I need your help! Either tell me where I can find a price savvier version of this skirt, or I'll let myself go for once, and in that case please tell me which color you like most!

cute

lovely

funky

preppy
On another note... how awesome are these Zara shoes?!?
Saw them on a few different fashion blogs and I need them like right now!

T-shirt that every blogster should own ;-)

xoxo
Alice
 



2 comments:

  1. Alice... Go for the orange one :) & is def. worth the 40 :) How the hell do you get away with everything under 20 btw, what about jeans & shoes ?
    Lies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeans -> got a great pair in River Island a few days ago for 20 € (50% reduced yay) and otherwise I buy them in H&M or primark...
    Shoes -> This is more complicated... Primark and New Look (ok new look is more like 30€, bummer) but I'm a sucker for River Island shoes... try not to pass the shoe section because I can't help myself otherwise! Just got a very cute pair in... wait for it... Pimkie! Went inside that store for the first time in my life this weekend and was positively surprised! Got them for a 20 ;-)
    Thanks for the help ;-)
    x
    Alice

    ReplyDelete