Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why the face

The entertainment business is a very special industry of which I still have a lot to learn about, but the one thing I have learnt this far is that people are great at talking and boasting but then when it comes to "action" they're often as impotent as a 90 year old dinosaur. Name dropping is they're favorite waste of time, and telling people how busy they are is probably what keeps them so busy.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope I never turn into one of those people... so friends if you're reading this, when you ask me how I'm doing and I say "oh I'm so busy" then please slap me. I'm happy when I'm busy and hope it never overwhelms me, time management is one of the most major important things in this business, that is what I have also learned.
But when it comes down to it, I love singing, I love being on stage, and nothing else matters... So if you know what I'm talking about, don't let it get to you and keep following your dream, if you work hard and love being busy, then you'll get there ;-)
On another note, who thinks Charlie Sheen is highlarious?

Love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment