Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm BACK



I know, it's outrageous how lazy I have been with this blog lately, abandoning it was not what I had in mind when I started out so I'm gonna pick up where I left off and this time I'll do my best to post as often as I can! To be honest, I think I might have been reluctant to post because I wanted to tell you guys about super hot and sexy shows that I've played and gigs and TV shows but believe you me, it is hard to get your first single out there! No wonder my mom and dad wanted me to have a back-up plan :p BUT don't worry, this is not me throwing in the towel, it is rather the contrary, the difficulty of succeeding and breaking through is only firing me up to try harder, do more and be better! I mean I am very lucky, my first single is selling good, and I'm in the "tip" hitlist, and my video is being played on national TV, so I'm thrilled but I can't help but want more! 
The biggest hurdle is the national radio. I love Kesha and Katy Perry and all the international stars, I love hearing their songs on the radio but you would think that the country you live in would want to promote national artists as well, but apparently this is not as easy as you'd think... well easy isn't the right word but it's not as straightforward as you'd think. It is very hard to get on the radio, but don't worry I have a plan... gift-baskets! Haha as soon as they taste my gluten-free cupcakes they won't be able to say no :p Ok, I know that might be a bit too simple but I'm just brainstorming out loud here ;-) Whatever happens, I just hope I can keep entertaining you and rocking out on stage! 
Here are the latest updates on what I've been upto, and what's coming up in the near future! 

National Newspaper

Free Record Shop

National TV "Vlaamse 10 VTM"


1 comment: