Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Promoting "U make my heart beat"

The past few days I've been out and about doing local belgian TV shows to get my name out there... It's been so much fun but I've gotta tell you, it's a bit weird talking about yourself the whole time :p And just talking in front of a camera for the first time takes some getting used to but after doing ROB TV, TVL and ATV I think (hope) I'm getting better at it :p It's such a good experience and I'm trying to soak it all up to learn more and be more at ease when I'm talking and not rush (my family gets annoyed at me cuz apparently I talk super fast, u know so much to say, so little time!) and blurt everything out...

If you're in Belgium definitely tune in to ATV tomorrow at 11.30 but as soon as I can I'll post the videos online :-)
Hope you're all having a great day!
xoxo
Alice A.

No comments:

Post a Comment