Friday, November 26, 2010

Brrr


Today was cold, and I should know because I was outside, in the bitter cold, for more than 3 hours, in order to perform for this cool project called "Tournée Médicale". It's an organization that sets up events in all universities around Belgium. It's specifically aimed at med students to help them find their way in their future medical careers. So they offer information but at the same time also entertainment, and today it just happened to be moi and 'Mathieu & Guillaume', a very good singing duo, who were in charge of providing that entertainment... I just did a short set (with the help of  my two awesome guitar players) of three songs and all I remember thinking is "wow I can't feel my feet" :p Still I hope they thought it was worth bearing the cold for and that all the students had a great time, because it did take some effort (and thick socks) to stand outside for that long, so thanks to everyone who showed up :-)
Have a great friday night, party like a rockstar!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Het was een ontzettend vet concert!
    ik hoop echt dat je er geraakt meid!

    succes x

    ReplyDelete