Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beauty product must-haves!

Some of my favorite beauty products of 2010

John Frieda "Root Awakening"  
It smells so good! And really gives your hair some oomph.

                                  

Hawaiian Tropic "SunDial"
This self tanner is amazing, you can choose how dark you want to go and it gives you an amazing glow, the typical self tanner smell isn't even that bad.

Ren "ClearCalm 3 Anti-Blemish Clay Cleanser"
This clears up your skin in only a few days. When I'm good and use it in the morning and at night my skin is flawless. And when you've been naughty and too lazy, it clears up your skin in no time!


Biosilk "Silk Therapy"
I put this on my hair ends and its amazing... It's great against split ends and gives your hair that million dollar shine. 


Dermalogica "Multi Vitamin Power Recovery Mask"
This mask has magical powers, it gives your skin that 'after a walk in the park glow' or other glow enhancing actions... A definite must-have. 

Olaz (In other countries it's "Olay" very confusing) "Complete Multi Radiance Light Reflecting Lotion"
My favorite moisturizer and I've tried plenty but always come back to this one.

CHI "Ionic Color Protection System"
This shampoo makes my hair look super healthy. It doesn't damage it at all because it has no sulfates which most shampoo's do contain even though it's not that good for your hair. If you have some extra cash, def splash it on this shampoo.

These are all great products and I'd recommend them to anyone! Let me know if they work for you :-)
And if you want to share your favorite products, don't hesitate to share because I love trying out new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment